A NATURAL LOOK THAT LASTS
Radiesse® is a safe, next generation cosmetic dermal filler that lasts longer than the former leading filler. It is setting a new standard for the correction of facial lines and wrinkles, restoring a natural, youthful look in an easy, convenient treatment. Numerous medical studies have shown this filler to be a safe, longer lasting treatment to fill and correct smile lines, Nasolabial Folds and wrinkles around the nose and mouth.
RADIESSE IS: FDA APPROVED to safely correct wrinkles and folds around the nose and mouth, including Nasolabial Folds. Other advantages include:
- LASTS LONGER than the former leading cosmetic filler
- Stimulates your skin to produce NEW COLLAGEN
- IMMEDIATE correction in a treatment that can be performed over your lunch hour!
- FEWER INJECTIONS and office visits
- BIOCOMPATIBILITY means no allergy testing prior to treatment
- The NEXT GENERATION cosmetic dermal filler made of ADVANCED calcium based microsphere technology
- Long lasting, NOT PERMANENT, with none of the risks associated with permanent implants
- COST-EFFECTIVE treatment that lasts longer than other fillers and uses less material to achieve OPTIMAL CORRECTION
IMMEDIATE SATISFACTION, LONG LASTING RESULTS
The results of a treatment are immediate and typically lasts a year or more, longer than the former leading filler, saving you time and money. Since results may vary, be sure to discuss your expectations with your experienced provider.
SAFE AND EFFECTIVE
Radiesse is made of unique calcium-based microspheres that are suspended in a natural gel that is injected into the skin through a simple, safe and minimally invasive procedure.
Hundreds of thousands of patients have experienced Radiesse and more than 4,000 physicians worldwide have been trained to provide treatments.
Please call our office at 425-413-6517 for a free Radiesse consultation. We are happy to serve Maple Valley, Covington, Kent, Auburn, Bellevue, Issaquah, Snoqualmie, Federal Way, Tacoma, Seattle, Olympia and many more cities inside and outside of Washington.